Maybe you watched a cool movie on television that had scuba divers in it or remember watching Jacques Cousteau or Sea Hunt. Maybe one of your friends just returned from a trip and dove with sharks, dolphins, turtles and other cool critters. Maybe you found our site on Facebook or Twitter and wanted to learn more about this amazing sport.
So if you want to find out more but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Underwater Sports Discover Scuba Diving experience will let you try scuba to see if you like it. It’s lots of fun, easy to do and before you know it you’ll be blowing bubbles underwater, doing somersaults, handstands, throwing underwater rockets and just about any other fun thing you can imagine while breathing underwater!
• Be at least 10 years old
Complete the following required forms:
- PADI Medical Statement (PDF)
- Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement (PDF)
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding (PDF)
- Youth Diving Responsibility and Risks Acknowledgment (PDF)
- For children under the age of 12.
Cost is $25 per person
• Scuba diving in our on-site heated pool
• Use of all diving equipment
• Approximately one hour of instruction
• Swimsuit, towel and personal hygiene items
Get Ready to Go Scuba Diving!