February 16 & 17
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM Classroom, 5:30-9:30PM Pool
Open Water Dives:
February 23 & 24
7:00 or 8:00 AM – 2:00 or 3:00 PM
*This is a SSI class*
Get certified! If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver.
The course consists of knowledge development to understand basic principles of scuba diving, confined water dives in a pool to learn basic scuba skills, and open water dives to review your skills and explore!
Reserve your spot and begin your adventure today!
For your class materials you will need to register yourself with SSI at the link provided below. The steps are very simple.
- In the upper right hand corner you will find a login button to click on.
- Then click on get registered.
- Fill out your personal Information.
- Make sure to select Bellevue Underwater Sports as your dive shop. (Shop #809689)
- After completing this you will receive an email to log in with a temporary password, please do so and finish completing your student profile.
- You will receive an e-mail from SSI
- Click on that email and get started on your material. (Keep in mind that your book can be used on a tablet or smart phone with the mySSI App which is free for IOS or ANDROID.)
• Personal Gear Packages Available @ discounted rates
– Your personal gear consist of a mask, fins, snorkel, boots and gloves. There are many advantages of purchasing these items from Underwater Sports. After making your choices online, when you come in to pick up your gear, if it does not fit properly we will make the necessary exchanges to insure it does fit you properly. But, the truest way to find out if your personal gear fits you properly is to use it in the pool. After using in the pool, if you experience any fit issues, again we will make the necessary exchanges to make sure your gear fits properly. Also, our prices are competitive with anything you will find on the internet or at another retail facility. Maybe this is too wordy, but we need to get this point across.