|Class/Pool||Open Water Dives|
|6:30 – 10:30 PM||8:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|February 5, 7, 12, 14 & 15||February 16 & 17|
NotesYour road to becoming a certified SCUBA diver begins with your academic studies at home, at your convenience.
Complete your academic and confined water training in our retail facilities and heated pools.
After completing four adventure dives in the Puget Sound, you’ve completed the requirements for your Open Water Scuba Diver Certification card!
• Price includes PADI crew pak.
• Homework prior to Instruction
– Use the learning materials to complete chapter reviews prior to attending class.
• Personal Gear Packages Available
– Your personal gear consist of a mask, fins, snorkel, boots and gloves. There are many advantages of purchasing these items from Underwater Sports. After making your choices online, when you come in to pick up your gear, if it does not fit properly we will make the necessary exchanges to insure it does fit you properly. But, the truest way to find out if your personal gear fits you properly is to use it in the pool. After using in the pool, if you experience any fit issues, again we will make the necessary exchanges to make sure your gear fits properly. Also, our prices are competitive with anything you will find on the internet or at another retail facility. Maybe this is too wordy, but we need to get this point across.
Would you rather complete your academic training online? This course is available through PADI e-Learning, click here for more information.