Olympia Class Calendar
Learn to dive – Beginning Open Water
The Open Water courses are where it all begins if you are new to scuba diving.
When you pass this course you will be a PADI certified scuba diver.
The Advanced Open Water course is for Open Water certified divers looking to advance their skills. Upon completion you are PADI Advanced Open Water certified.
This three-hour class is designed to teach you all about Enriched Air Nitrox diving. Upon completing this course, you are PADI Enriched Air Nitrox certified.
• PADI eLearning or Home Study materials not included for Open Water (books & dvds)
– During your registration process you can purchase your academic materials from Underwater Sports. Each student is required to have their own set of academic materials. Our prices are competitive and purchasing your study materials from Underwater Sports will insure you will have the correct materials.
• Homework prior to Instruction
– Use the learning materials to complete chapter reviews prior to attending class.
• Personal Gear Packages Available @ discounted rates
– Your personal gear consist of a mask, fins, snorkel, boots and gloves. There are many advantages of purchasing these items from Underwater Sports. After making your choices online, when you come in to pick up your gear, if it does not fit properly we will make the necessary exchanges to insure it does fit you properly. But, the truest way to find out if your personal gear fits you properly is to use it in the pool. After using in the pool, if you experience any fit issues, again we will make the necessary exchanges to make sure your gear fits properly. Also, our prices are competitive with anything you will find on the internet or at another retail facility. Maybe this is too wordy, but we need to get this point across.