Apollo’s underwater vehicles can travel at up to 3.8 mph, and run as long as 600 minutes!
Apollo has designed and manufactured underwater vehicles for over 20 years.
Our latest model can travel at up to 3.8 mph and run as long as 600 minutes!
The AVX can be used for military, commercial and recreational diving.
- Material: Aluminum Body
- Motor: 500W DC brushless
- Decelerator: Reduction planet gear
- Outer Dimensions: 31.75×15.5×13.5″
- Surface weight with battery: 53.5 lbs
- Submerged weight (fresh water): -1.65 lbs.
- Thrust: 49 lbs.
- Speed: 0 – 3.8 mph (334 ft/min)
- Battery: Lithium Ion Phosphate(LiFePO4)1000WAh
- Charger: 4A 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Charge Time: 5-6 hours from fully discharged
- Continuous cruise time at 1.9 mph in open water: 600 minutes
- Average cruising range at 1.9 mph in open water: 18.6 miles
- Continuous run time tested at 3.23 mph in open water: 120 minutes
- Average range tested at 3.23 mph in open water: 7.5 miles
- Riding Styles: 3, Traditional, Single Hand Operation with SHU
- & Hands Free with Saddle
- Speed control: Progressive acceleration system 0 – 3.8 mph
- by trigger, SHU, Saddle and 2-speed pitch propellor
- Leak detection: auto shut off upon water leak detection
- Over current detection: auto shut at over current detection
- Voltage detection system: protects battery from damage,
- auto shut off upon detection of low battery voltage
- L.E.D. Battery life indicator
- Depth rated: 500 feet
- Hands Free Riding Saddle with Tow/Passenger bars, included
- SHU Bracket for Single Hand Operation, included