The B2 is ergonomically designed to be the world’s most comfortable second stage regulator.
Virtually identical performance as the T2 with a Brass First Stage
The B2 gives divers an close alternative to the all-Titanium T2. The signature Atomic breathing performance is nearly identical. The B2 is ergonomically designed to be the world’s most comfortable second stage just like the T2. The key difference is the chrome-plated Brass body of the B2 first stage, which is more economical without sacrificing performance. That’s why the B2 has garnered more awards from independent tests and reviews than any other regulator on the market.
Why Brass & Titanium?
Even though the use of multi-layer chrome plated Brass for the body of the first stage is a more conventional material choice… the performance of the B2 is truly superior to any other rival. Atomic designed our signature breathing performance into the B2 to give a diver the perfect combination of comfort, style and value. The main design difference? The total weight of the B2 is only 9 ounces more than the T2.
The Most Awarded Atomic Regulator
- First stage materials are chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Optional factory-sealed first stage to prevent outside contamination such as silt and sand and prevent freezing
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- All-Titanium second stage construction same as Atomic T2
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service