The Cobalt Diving computer is the first of a new generation of computers that are easy to use, intuitive and easy to read.
The Cobalt Diving computer is the first of a new generation of computers that are easy to use, intuitive and easy to read. The menu driven display is self-explanatory at every level and can be mastered in just a few minutes. This simplicity is in contrast to its powerful capabilities and the many advanced user functions available to those who wish to use them. Brilliant full color OLED display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness that can be viewed at almost any angle Built in Lithium ion battery provides 40-60 hours of dive time and several years of service before needing replacement. Battery can be quickly recharged with the AC charger or slow charged by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
- High pressure quick disconnect comes standard
- On-board 3D digital compass
- Menu navigation
- Powerful dive planner allows pre-dive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multiple days
- The dive logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory
- Leakproof magnetic buttons
- Air and Nitrox to 99% 02
- Preprogram up to 3 gas mixes
- Gas switch underwater
- Customizeable user options
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Maximum operating depth 330′ (100 meters)
- Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics
- Pressing the “soft touch” rubber buttons of the
- Cobalt activate leakproof magnetic switches.