August 16-23, 2020
7 nights on the Raja Ampat Aggressor
Located off the eastern coast of Borneo (East Kalimantan Province) in Indonesia, in the famous Celebes Sea. The Derawan archipelago (Derawan, Maratua, Kakaban and Sangalaki) is a group of small islands and atolls with sandy banks, and an abundance of fish life. Join us aboard the Raja Ampat Aggressor for a 7 night adventure exploring this area. The diving offers abundant marine life (sharks, schooling barracudas, mantas, whalesharks and macro life) and a huge variety of coral reef dives, caves, walls, and lagoons, including a jellyfish lake visit. Derawan also contains the largest green turtle nesting site in Indonesia, making dives with turtles quite common.
- 7 nights on the Raja Ampat Aggressor
- 5 and a half days of diving (up to 5 dives per day)
- All meals, beverages and snacks
- Twin cabin (based on double occupancy)
- $500.00 deposit secures your spot, balance due by May 16th, 2020.
Deposit option available. Call 206-362-3310 to make deposit payment
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE
Call (206) 362-3310 or send message here.