Regulator Overhaul (Yearly)
- Regulator system inspected for abnormalities & tested on a flow bench.
- Unit is then disassembled and all parts are cleaned in an ultrasonic machine.
- Unit is reassembled using manufacturer parts and specifications.
- Regulators are tuned and cycled on a breathing machine to simulate diving. This eliminates the “break-in” period in which a regulator tuning may change after a few dives.
- Intermediate pressure and flow rates are checked and tuned. Numerical data is recorded
- Unit is tested under water for leaks.
- 1st & 2nd Stage, Octo: $90 + Parts
- 1st Stage Only: $30 + Parts
- 2nd Stage Only: $30 + Parts
- O2 Clean: $25 + Parts
*Regulators covered under factory warranty upon turn in retain their manufacturer’s warranty. Check manufacturer’s warranty policy to determine weather regulator is covered.
**To be eligible for a manufacturer parts warranty the manufacturer’s paperwork must be up to date and turned in at a time of drop off.
Regulator Diagnostics $25
- Regulator is inspected for corrosion, wear, and hose conditions.
- Mouthpieces are checked for damage & wear.
- Second stage diaphragms & internal components are inspected.
- Intermediate pressure and breathing rates are checked & tuned as necessary on a flow bench.
***Regulators which fail to meet criteria for diagnostic will be overhauled